|A good 5.11, but not in the Cascades...|
- Colchuck Balanced Rock - West Face 5.11+ and V1 to the balanced-rock summit
- Prusik Peak - Der Sportsman Haven't done this one, can't wait to spend a week up at Prusik and climb it, among many others
- South Early Winter Spire - The Passenger Climbed this one with Rad Roberts and Brandon Workman on my "Bachelor Party" but would love to climb it again and redpoint the crux pitch, or maybe try the direct finish.
- Mt. Stuart - Girth Pillar Iqw ant to do this via the Ice Cliff Glacier for the complete experience, even if it means missing the lower North Ridge rock climbing.
- Le Cornes - Sprung Cock Erect If it's really better than Springbok, it must be stellar
- Dragontail Peak - Dragons of Eden This one involved some (lots) of hanging and cam pulling for me, would like to redpoint it. The original line is 5.12-, but only one 5.12 pitch, which can be avoided via good 5.10 climbing to the right.
- Gunsight Peak - West Face I was along for the 2nd ascent of this route in 2006, 20 years after the FA. We did it at 5.10A2, but it was freed on the
3rd(4th) ascent by Max Hasson and Jens Holsten.
- Mt. Stuart - Gorillas in the Mist Technically one of the easiest routes on the list, a direct finish awaits.
- Castle Peak - Fred's Hip (AKA Colorado Route) Unrepeated. Informed speculation based on climbing near the route and seeing the rock quality and size.
- Colchuck Balanced Rock - The Scoop Great climbing on perfect stone. Indian Creek in the Cascades on the namesake enduro corner.
- West Fury Peak - Mongo Ridge Unrepeated, and maybe the stoutest route in the Pickets? Almost certainly the worst rock (by a large margin) and the most serious undertaking.
I wonder how many folks have done more than 5 of them? Who has done the most? Jens Holsten has done 7, Sol Wertkin 6, I've done 6...
Honorable mentions: South Early - Direct East Buttress (with bolt ladders free at 5.11), Vanishing Point on Dolomite Tower, North Early Winter Spire - West Face